|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Outer Carton plus Inner Foam|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Applications:||Data Center Of Telecom, Broadcasting, Government, Finance, Energy, Power, Petroleum, Hospital, School, Enterprise And Other Industries||Related Solutions:||Network Visibility, Network Monitor, Network Security, Network Analytics, Data Center, Traffic Management, Traffic Optimize|
network tap solutions,
business network solutions
NetTAP® Network TAP & SPAN Mode of Port Monitoring
TAP(Test Access Point), also known as the divider, is a more popular network data acquisition method, can provide a comprehensive visual network data flow, the full speed of two-way session accurate monitoring, and no packet loss and delay.The emergence of Tap is a huge revolution in the whole field of network monitoring/monitoring. It fundamentally changes the access way of monitoring and analysis system and makes the whole monitoring system have a complete and flexible solution.
Current technological developments have created a variety of taps, including regeneration Tap which can aggregate multiple links, bypass Tap, matrix Tap switch and so on.
The advantage of the Network TAP
1, capture 100% of the packet, no packet loss.
2. Irregular data packets can be detected to facilitate troubleshooting.
3, accurate timestamp, no delay and reset.
4. Once installation, the analyzer can be easily accessed and moved.
Network TAP the Disadvantage
1. Extra cost to purchase TAP, which is very expensive and occupies rack space
2. Only one link can be viewed at a time.
Typical use of TAP
1. Business links: these links require extremely short troubleshooting time. Install the upper shunt TAP in these links, and network engineers can quickly find and eliminate unexpected problems.
2. Core or backbone links.They have high bandwidth utilization, and can not break the link when accessing the mobile analyzer.TAP ensures 100% data capture without packet loss, providing performance assurance for accurate analysis of these links.
3. VoIP and QoS: accurate jitter and packet loss rate measurement is required for VoIP quality of service test.TAP fully guarantees these tests, but the mirror port changes the jitter value and provides an unrealistic loss rate.
4. Troubleshooting: ensure that irregular data packets and wrong data packets can be detected.The mirror port filters out all of these packets, so it does not provide the engineer with important and complete data information for troubleshooting.
IDS application: IDS relies on complete data information to identify intrusion patterns, TAP can provide reliable and complete data flow to intrusion detection system.
6. Server cluster: multi-port divider can connect 8/12 links at the same time, which can realize remote free switch, convenient for monitoring and analysis at any time.
SPAN(Switch Port Analysis) is also known as mirror Port. Advanced switches can copy packets from one or more ports to a specified Port, which is called "mirror Port" or "destination Port". Analyzer can receive data from the mirror Port.However, this feature can affect the performance of the switch and cause packet loss when the data is overloaded.
The Advantage of the SPAN
1. Economical, no additional equipment required.
2, can simultaneously monitor a switch on a VLAN all the traffic.
3. One analyzer can monitor multiple links.
The SPAN Disadvantage
1. Multi-port traffic is mirrored to one port, which may cause cache overload and packet loss.
2. When data packets pass through the cache, they will be re-timed, so it is impossible to accurately determine the time scale, such as jitter, data packet interval analysis and delay.
3. OSI layer 1.2 error packets cannot be monitored. Most data mirror ports filter out irregular data packets, which cannot provide detailed and useful data information for troubleshooting.
4. The traffic of the mirror port increases the CPU load of the switch, which will lead to the decrease of the performance of the switch.
Typical Usage or Application of SPAN
1, in the low bandwidth and can have a relatively mirror link, can carry out multi-port mirror to flexible analysis, monitoring.
2. Trend monitoring: it does not need accurate monitoring, but irregular data statistics.
3. Protocol and application analysis: it is convenient and economical to provide relevant data information from a mirror port
4, the whole VLAN monitoring: the use of multi-port mirror technology can be convenient to monitor a switch on a VLAN all.
Plz contact NetTAP® directly to Optimize your Network now!
Contact Person: Jerry
Applications: Data Center Of Telecom, Broadcasting, Government, Finance, Energy, Power, Petroleum, Hospital, School, Enterprise And Other Industries
Related Solutions: Network Visibility, Network Monitor, Network Security, Network Analytics, Data Center, Traffic Management, Traffic Optimize
Certification: CNAS certification, IOS9001 certification, SAFETY (safety) certification
Time stamp: All data nodes in the network are collected by the TAP