|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Outer Carton plus Inner Foam|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Data Processing Ability:||1.8Tbps Intelligent Network Data Processing||ASIC Chip:||High Speed ASIC Processing Chip|
|Packet Processing:||Duplex Rx/Tx Processing Abilities At Same Time||Data Packets De-duplication:||Save The APM And NPM Analysis Of System Performance|
|Product Applications:||Data Center Of Telecom, Broadcasting, Government, Finance, Energy, Power, Petroleum, Hospital, School, Enterprise And Other Industries||Related Solutions:||Network Visibility, Network Monitor, Network Security, Network Analytics, Data Center, Traffic Management|
1.8Tbps Intelligent Network Packet Broker,
High Speed ASIC Network Packet Broker,
RoHS Portable Network Tap
1.8Tbps Intelligent Network Packet Broker Portable Network Tap
What is the Network Packet Broker
1. A network TAP (Test Access Point) is a simple device that connects directly to the cabling infrastructure to split or copy packets for use in analysis, security or general network management.
2. Although the term “Tap” predates the networking industry by decades, the IT industry has generally adopted the term to mean Test Access Point.
3. A network packet broker (NPB) is a technology that implements a range of monitoring tools to access and analyze traffic (also known as “network packets”) across a network. Simply put, NPBs function as ‘brokers’ (or managers) of network traffic. The packet broker collects traffic from multiple network links, filtering and distributing each individual packet to the correct network monitoring tool. By doing so, network packet brokers ensure improved effectiveness from network monitoring and security tools, by delivering improved data from across the network.
Main Parameters of the product
|NetTAP® Network Packet Broker Functional Parameters|
|Out of Band management interface||
|Traffic replication / aggregation / distribution||support|
|Diverting based on IP / protocol / port Five tuple traffic identification||support|
|Single Fiber Rx/Tx||support|
|Ethernet encapsulation independence||support|
Typical Application Structures
Centralized Collection Replication/Aggregation Application(as following)
Why choose us?our advantages
1. One of the professional companies in the industry as we have involved in this industry for more than 15 years.
2. Located in chengdu , we has more than 200 staffs .
3. We have got government support as a hightech company.
4. The quality of products has won the praise of domestic and foreign customers.
5. With 80000 square meters workshop and enough capacity.
6. With more than 15 years experience on R&D of products
Contact Person: Jerry
Data Processing Ability: 480Gbps intelligent network data processing
Tunneling Protocol Identify: Identify the tunneling protocols such as GTP / GRE / PPTP / L2TP / PPPOE
UDF Match: Customized the Offset Value and Key Field Length and Content
Data Packets De-duplication: Save the APM and NPM analysis of system performance