|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Outer Carton plus Inner Foam|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Applications:||Data Center Of Government For E-government Cloud||Network Tracking:||Activity Data And Records|
|Data Query:||Current And Historical Traffic Trend||Link Mirror:||Traffic Replication And Aggregation|
|Traffic Forward:||IDS, Data Audit, Behavior Analysis, Situational Awareness||E-government:||Network Architecture Multilevel Security|
optic network tap,
optic tap aggregator
NetInsight™ Network Visibility Software Defined Network SDN E-government Cloud
NetTAP® NetInsight™ Network Visibility Management Background
Cloud e-government network security system planning is mainly composed of the physical layer, resource layer, application security, and data collection mainly involves in the network layer, the cloud in the electronic government affairs, by deploying meet the requirements of relevant safety products for real-time monitoring network data analysis so as to achieve security monitoring, security situational awareness effect. Such security products can be subdivided into IDS, Data Audit Equipment, Behavior Analysis equipment, Situational Awareness, Big Data Security Analysis System, etc., but this kind of equipment does not have the active Data Capture function.Therefore, in the complicated e-government network architecture, the cloud, when performing a multilevel security need to deploy a large number of security products at different positions of nodes in the network security monitoring, at the same time a large number of security products distributed deployment, has the high investment cost, easy to form the information isolated island, lead to monitor the blind spot, and also can't avoid duplicate data monitoring, not only reduces the analysis accuracy, but also caused the difficulty of management and maintenance.
NetTAP® has been committed to for all enterprise users with entire network flow visualization acquisition monitoring solution, after 10 years of technology accumulation and precipitation, releasing MB, Gigabit, 10G, 40G, 100G and other highly dense flow visualization acquisition monitoring equipment, independent research and development of MATRIX - NetInsightTM lead network visualization monitoring tide flow visualization system, have powerful SDN(Software Defined Network) flow collection and distribution of MATRIX, network video, business function such as visual and abnormal flow storage module, for the whole network security situational awareness to build a strong support network level.
NetTAP® MATRIX NetInsight™ helps you master your network!
Computer and network is indispensable equipment in modern enterprise, is also an important asset for the enterprise, pass information network is a fast convenience, but as more and more users use the network, transfer the amount of information on the Internet also presents the fast growth, enterprises are forced to constantly improve network bandwidth to meet the needs of enterprise information services, but do you really know your network resource usage? When the network is inefficient, do you know what the problem is? You may have a series of question marks about the network, but with NetInsight, you have the answer.
- Do you know your network?
- How do you know quickly that ADSL or the dedicated line is disconnected?
- Web host, E-mail host is out, when to start?
- How about the external network bandwidth utilization?
- In addition to real-time monitoring, the system also scans the 'protected web pages' periodically to provide dual protection?
- Who is consuming the external bandwidth?
- What do people do on the Internet?
The value of deploying NetTAP Network Packet Broker with NetTAP® MATRIX NetInsight™ Network Visibility Platform for your Network Traffic Management
NetInsight™ helps you monitor the state of your network
- Active detection of host and platform services
- External network line status
- The host and network equipment are online
- Host platform services (Web, Mail,...)Whether the lockout
- External network bandwidth usage
- Internet bandwidth usage ranking
- Internet online activities
- Tracking network activity records
The NetInsight online network monitoring feature monitors activity on external networks and tells you who, where, and what to do:
- Provides real-time TCP/UDP online information for external or host, including source IP, destination IP, source port, destination port, upload rate, download rate, transmitted volume, bandwidth consumption.
- Provide conditional query, sort function, further filter information.
- Rank by online bandwidth consumption.
- Provides a history of online information for later tracing.
- Provide query function and sorting function for information filtering.
- Provides web browsing history and URL of access website.
- Provide the record of sending and receiving E-mail, including sender, recipient, subject and attached file name.
- Provides Telnet, FTP online records, including online source, destination host, instructions issued, host response, and transmitted files and other data access processes.
You many need the recommend Network Packet Broker type with MATRIX NetInsight™ Network Visibility Platform:
|NT-FTAP-48XE NetTAP® Network Packet Broker Functional Parameters|
|Network Interface||10GE SFP+ ports||48 * SFP+ slots; support 10GE/GE; support for single and multi-mode fiber|
|Out of Band management interface||1* 10/100/1000M electrical interface；|
|Deployment mode||10Gigabit spectral acquisition||Support 24*10GE bidirectional fiber links acquisition|
|10Gigabit Mirror span acquisition||
Support up to 48 mirror span traffic ingress
|Optical Splitter input||Input port can support single-fiber ingress;|
|Port multiplexing||Support input ports simultaneously as output ports;|
|Traffic output||Support 48 *10GE ports traffic output;|
|Traffic replication / aggregation / distribution||support|
|Link QTYs supporting Mirror replication / aggregation||
1 -> N link traffic replication (N <48)
N-> 1 link traffic aggregation (N <48)
G Group(M-> N Link) traffic replication and aggregation [G * (M + N) <48]
|Distribution based on traffic identification||support|
|Distribution based on IP / protocol / port Five tuple traffic identification||support|
|Distribution strategy based on protocol header the key labeled traffic identifies||support|
|Ethernet encapsulation independence||support|
|CONSOLE network management||support|
|IP/WEB network management||support|
|SNMP network management||support|
|TELNET/SSH network management||support|
|User authentication function||
Password authentication based on user name
|Electric(1+1 Redundant Power System-RPS)||Rated supply voltage||AC110-240V/DC-48V [Optional]|
|Rated power frequency||AC-50HZ|
|Rated input current||AC-3A / DC-10A|
|Rated power function||200W|
|User Configuration||Console Configuration||RS232 Interface,115200,8,N,1|
|Rack Height||Rack space (U)||1U 485mm*44.5mm*350mm|
Contact Person: Jerry