NetTAP® Network TAP for Operator Zain Cloud Platform Project of Saudi Telecom in Saudi Arabia
1. Zain, wich is a Saudi Telecom Operator in Saudi Arabia. This is a Cloud Platform Construction Project for government. And this is the first cloud platform of Saudi Telecom too, and it is a policy-oriented and pilot project.
2. Public bidding is adopted in this Cloud Platform Construction Project.
3. The whole project is close to USD$1 million, which meets the small scale and experimental scale of cloud platform operation.Construction of software, hardware and wiring of cloud platform;Installation, deployment and debugging of cloud platform software system.
4. The equipment of this project includes: Network TAP(Network Packet Broker), Core Switch/Router, Servers, Cabinet, PDU Power Supply, Clock Serer, Serial Port Server and other hardware, and is also responsible for all auxiliary materials (network cable, optical fiber, tools and instruments, etc.).
5. For user of operator Zain, this project is basically a turnkey project.
1. Deployment Location
2. Functional Use Demand:
The total collected network flow is about 10G, which can be output/forward according to the data use demand of the back-end network security system through preprocessing actions such as replication, aggregation, distribution and forwarding.
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry
Network Packet Broker with Tunneling Protocol Identify Net TAP with Data Deduplication
ACL Access Control List Functionality in NPB Dynamic Packet Filter
Vlan Tagged Untagged In Gigabit Ethernet Tap , Network Tap Vendors
Network Deduplication Virtual Network Tap Optimize Network Speed And Visibility
Net TAP Security Network Packet Generator for Public Cloud Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
VXLAN Header Stripping Network Packet Broker With VTEP Message Transfer Via Multicast
Network Packet Broker Http Network Sniffer VXLAN Header Stripping VXLAN Forwarding
480Gbps Network Packet Sniffer With Data Deduplication And Data Slicing Ethernet Packet Sniffer
Wireshark Packet Analysis VS Network Packet Sniffer Capture Analysis And Troubleshooting