|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Outer Carton plus Inner Foam|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Network Traffic Capture:||480Gbps||Intelligent Traffic Processing:||40Gbps|
|Packet Header Stripping:||VxLAN,VLAN,MPLS||Traffic Alarm:||Support Interface/policy Network Traffic Alarming|
|Applications::||Data Center Of Saudi Arabia Telecom||Related Solutions::||Network Visibility, Network Monitor, Network Security, Network Analytics, Data Center, Traffic Management, Traffic Optimize|
npb of saudi
Network Packet Broker for Saudi Arabia Telecom Capture Network Traffic in Zain Cloud
1. Zain Cloud Platform Project Introduction
- Zain, wich is a Saudi Telecom Operator in Saudi Arabia. This is a Cloud Platform Construction Project for government. And this is the first cloud platform of Saudi Telecom too, and it is a policy-oriented and pilot project.
- Public bidding is adopted in this Cloud Platform Construction Project.
- The whole project is close to USD$1 million, which meets the small scale and experimental scale of cloud platform operation.Construction of software, hardware and wiring of cloud platform;Installation, deployment and debugging of cloud platform software system.
- The equipment of this project includes: Network TAP(Network Packet Broker), Core Switch/Router, Servers, Cabinet, PDU Power Supply, Clock Serer, Serial Port Server and other hardware, and is also responsible for all auxiliary materials (network cable, optical fiber, tools and instruments, etc.).
- For user Zain, this project is basically a turnkey project.
Functional Use Demand:
The total collected network flow is about 10G, which can be output/forward according to the data use demand of the back-end network security system through preprocessing actions such as replication, aggregation, distribution and forwarding.
2. Usage Network TAP Equipment and Technology
|Network Packet Broker for Saudi Arabia Telecom Traffic Capture in Zain Cloud Platform|
48*SFP+ slots, support 10GE/GE；
Support Single/Multiple mode fiber
|1*10/100/1000M electrical port；|
|Intelligent Traffic Processing||Time-stamping||support|
|Tag remove||Support VxLAN,VLAN,MPLS header stripping|
|Data de-duplication||Support interface/policy|
|Packet slicing||Support policy|
|Data desensitization||Support policy|
|Application layer protocol identification||
BitTorrent/SYSLOG/MYSQL/MSSQL and so on
|Video traffic recognition||support|
|Diagnosis and Monitoring||Real-time monitor||Support interface/policy|
|Traffic alarm||Support interface/policy|
|Historical traffic review||Support interface/policy|
|Traffic capture||Support interface/policy|
|Electric(1+1 Redundant Power System-RPS)||Rate power supply voltage||AC110~240V/DC-48V(optional)|
|Rate power supply frequency||AC-50HZ|
|Rate input current||AC-3A / DC-10A|
|Rate power||Max 250W|
|Working humidity||10%-95%,no condensation|
|User Configuration||Console configuration||RS232 interface, 115200,8,N,1|
|Height of Chassis||(U)||1U 445mm*44mm*402mm|
Contact Person: Jerry
Carrier–class: Advanced PICMG 3.0 R2.0 RoHs, CE,FCC,NEBS Level 3, Dual Dual Star 100G backplane
Intelligent Data: DPI data capture and analysis
Embedded Function: acquisition, aggregation, filtering, forwarding, load balancing and efficient traffic analysis.
Architecture: Standard ATCA Module Card design