|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCC, CE, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Outer Carton plus Inner Foam|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Applications:||Data Center Of Telecom, Broadcasting, Government, Finance, Energy, Power, Petroleum, Hospital, School, Enterprise And Other Industries||Provide:||Host Platform Services|
network critical tap
How NetInsight™ Network Visibility Management to Master your Network?
NetTAP® MATRIX NetInsight™ helps you master your network!
Computer and network is indispensable equipment in modern enterprise, is also an important asset for the enterprise, pass information network is a fast convenience, but as more and more users use the network, transfer the amount of information on the Internet also presents the fast growth, enterprises are forced to constantly improve network bandwidth to meet the needs of enterprise information services, but do you really know your network resource usage? When the network is inefficient, do you know what the problem is? You may have a series of question marks about the network, but with NetInsight, you have the answer.
- Do you know your network?
- How do you know quickly that ADSL or the dedicated line is disconnected?
- Web host, E-mail host is out, when to start?
- How about the external network bandwidth utilization?
- In addition to real-time monitoring, the system also scans the 'protected web pages' periodically to provide dual protection?
- Who is consuming the external bandwidth?
- What do people do on the Internet?
The value of deploying NetTAP Network Packet Broker with NetTAP® MATRIX NetInsight™ Network Visibility Platform for your Network Traffic Management
NetInsight™ helps you monitor the state of your network
- Active detection of host and platform services
- External network line status
- The host and network equipment are online
- Host platform services (Web, Mail,...)Whether the lockout
- External network bandwidth usage
- Internet bandwidth usage ranking
- Internet online activities
- Tracking network activity records
The NetInsight online network monitoring feature monitors activity on external networks and tells you who, where, and what to do:
- Provides real-time TCP/UDP online information for external or host, including source IP, destination IP, source port, destination port, upload rate, download rate, transmitted volume, bandwidth consumption.
- Provide conditional query, sort function, further filter information.
- Rank by online bandwidth consumption.
- Provides a history of online information for later tracing.
- Provide query function and sorting function for information filtering.
- Provides web browsing history and URL of access website.
- Provide the record of sending and receiving E-mail, including sender, recipient, subject and attached file name.
- Provides Telnet, FTP online records, including online source, destination host, instructions issued, host response, and transmitted files and other data access processes.
MATRIX NetInsight™ - Unified Traffic Data Acquisition & Control Platform
Network Visibility Process:
Unified Data Acquisition ----->
NetTAP® Network Visibility Avoid Monitor Blind Spots -------->
System Deployment to Optimize & Analyze Network ------------------>
MATRIX NetInsight™ Network Traffic Data Visibility Platform
Visibility Network Management for:
1- Traffic Data Source
2- Network Outgoing Visibility
3- Data Acquisition
4- Current Network Data Output Correlation
You many need the recommend Network Packet Broker type with MATRIX NetInsight™ Network Visibility Platform:
|NT-FTAP-48XE NetTAP® Network Packet Broker Functional Parameters|
|Network Interface||10GE SFP+ ports||48 * SFP+ slots; support 10GE/GE; support for single and multi-mode fiber|
|Out of Band management interface||1* 10/100/1000M electrical interface；|
|Deployment mode||10Gigabit spectral acquisition||Support 24*10GE bidirectional fiber links acquisition|
|10Gigabit Mirror span acquisition||
Support up to 48 mirror span traffic ingress
|Optical Splitter input||Input port can support single-fiber ingress;|
|Port multiplexing||Support input ports simultaneously as output ports;|
|Traffic output||Support 48 *10GE ports traffic output;|
|Traffic replication / aggregation / distribution||support|
|Link QTYs supporting Mirror replication / aggregation||
1 -> N link traffic replication (N <48)
N-> 1 link traffic aggregation (N <48)
G Group(M-> N Link) traffic replication and aggregation [G * (M + N) <48]
|Distribution based on traffic identification||support|
|Distribution based on IP / protocol / port Five tuple traffic identification||support|
|Distribution strategy based on protocol header the key labeled traffic identifies||support|
|Ethernet encapsulation independence||support|
|CONSOLE network management||support|
|IP/WEB network management||support|
|SNMP network management||support|
|TELNET/SSH network management||support|
|User authentication function||
Password authentication based on user name
|Electric(1+1 Redundant Power System-RPS)||Rated supply voltage||AC110-240V/DC-48V [Optional]|
|Rated power frequency||AC-50HZ|
|Rated input current||AC-3A / DC-10A|
|Rated power function||200W|
|User Configuration||Console Configuration||RS232 Interface,115200,8,N,1|
|Rack Height||Rack space (U)||1U 485mm*44.5mm*350mm|
Contact Person: Jerry